Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yer Toast, Buster!

I read a...well, no.
I SAW a strange picture today. Captured my imagination. Then I read on about it, and yea, there are theories, but I would like to posit my own and you be the judge.

THIS thing washed up on shore in Montauk.



Now, theories about neighbouring government animal testing facilities have been put forward. Then some claims about it being a part of a (rather sinister) viral marketing scheme for the Cartoon Network. Then some guy saying that photoshopping a turtle shell on its back will say everything.

These don't satisfy me. I think the answer is one that is more obvious, but perhaps more terrifying as well.

To me, there is little doubt that these are the remains of the hellbeast Zuul.


I think you'll agree.


Peep the original article

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taken from the comments section of the bbc news site

Without a doubt this is not a raccoon. Don't believe the government scientists... This creature is La Chupacabra.

The existence of La Chupacabra has been a highly guarded government secret for years. George W. Bush and the rest of his administration have been lying to all of us about what they know.

La Chupacabra has been deployed experimentally in the War On Terror. Confirmed sightings have placed the creature in Basra, Mosul and Khandahar.

Military sources have confirmed to this reporter that Al Queda is terrified of this new weaponized mammel. Apparently the beast is used to infiltrate enemy positions and then disarm the fighters with it's bloodcurdling scream and then vampire-like bite to the neck. La Chupacabra then sucks all the blood out of the victim until death occurs. This procedure is similar to the method used by the large oil companies.

Anyone who sees La Chupacabra is warned not to approach. Please contact the US Army or your local law enforcement. La Chupabara is very dangerous. Do not try to capture or mess with it.

Leicentious said...

I like my idea better. :(