Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sounds like Madness to Me

Today's special...is sound.

Here we have two sites that interpret visual things aurally.

The first one is something my CD Dre showed me (thanks Dre!):
A site that offers people the opportunity to listen to their favourite movies. That's it.
They say there's a market for anything, but this - I was friggin flabbergasted. That is, until he pointed out that often people throw on the tv, using audio as ambient sound. And I guess, there's something to that. I mean, just listening to Yoda instantly made me think of Grover. And then Grover in space.
Intergalactic Grover imaginings are good fun.

Link: http://power.listentoamovie.com/

The second thing that made me cackle long and hard is also something that puzzles me. I can't seem to be able to disprove that Bob Dylan recorded an EP of songs based on Dr. Seuss books - but still, like - wtfbbq.

http://www.dylanhearsawho.com/


There it is. It's amazing. It's strange. And it's up for grabs as to whether or not this is someone who has half strangled themselves in an effort to sound like Bob Dylan singing Green Eggs and Ham.

No comments: