Friday, October 31, 2008

Showoff

There are some new pieces of information that make your life better.
Today I discovered the seeing eye horse - miniature ponies that are trained in the same capacity of seeing eye dogs.

I realized that if they trained Aye-Ayes in a similar way, they'd be called Seeing Eye Aye-Aye. Similarly, if I got trained to help the blind, I'd be a Seeing Eye Lei.
Or, if they trained one of the McDonald's mascots, they'd be Seeing Eye Fry Guys.




Go here if you want one: http://www.guidehorse.org/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This post has indeed improved my life by a factor of at least 4.

It made me think of a big warehouse near me within which is played the fastest sport in the world: Jai-Alai. I want to make with some rhyming, but you have already won with seeing eye aye-aye.

Leicentious said...

You could have a Seeing Eye Aye-Aye Jai-Alai match?

Unknown said...

Yes, you could. You really, really could.

Leicentious said...

Nay. I think you must. You really, really must.