Friday, June 01, 2007

Let Me Tell You About This Knife Rack

Wedding presents. Tsk.
My friend Jess is getting married tomorrow. They're quirky, and young, and napkin rings just won't cut it, given that I've known her since I was six. What do you get a promising young couple with a colourful background and no counterspace?
This!

The bride can cut crudites. The groom can have a good cackle. This is frankly the best wedding present anyone has ever received. Ever.

The sales associate told me about their difficulty racking it. It's too violent for some, so they moved it. Then other complained that it brightened their day to see it, so they moved it back. This went on for a while.
The happy medium was to remove the knives from the rack and place it back in the window.

Want it? Investigate here.

2 comments:

Rogue3Collective said...

so, how many times did you stab the sales clerk?

Leicentious said...

As many times as the knife rack would allow.

That's a joke, btw, to any feds that are watching me. I didn't give away nothin.